Friday, November 12, 2010

IC: Fighting

*The page is a bit water damaged, but the writing itself seems legible.*

Met Nork this afternoon, again. He seems nice- well, the fact he doesn't want to kill me is reassuring.

He needed passage to visit Khaji, who apparently was out at sea on a small isle. I wanted to talk to the troll. He said he wouldn't mind and that what he needed done shouldn't take too long.

*The next few lines are scribbled, illegible.* 

They only fought. Are they friends or are they rivals? I dunno'. Khaji made a portal for him and his friend, then left. I ditched Nork-- *Scribbling* I went back and helped Nork back to shore. This evening was a waste. 

 ~Tokarn

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this evening wasn't a waste. You made Nork smile! That's like... 200x better than 200 child smiles.

    ReplyDelete