Saturday, November 13, 2010

IC: Highlights

*A small charm made of silver and onyx seems to be fashioned into the corner of a page.*

I met Mister Ogrun a second time, today. He was with an elf who went by the name of Enien. She was a beast mistress and apparently growing an affinity for the fire spirits. 

I thought it was odd was surprised. I didn't think I'd see an elf with the ability to recieve visions, which miss Enien had only a few days prior from what I was told.

*A rough sketch of a tauren's fire-totem is done in the middle of the page, colored in green by herbs that were rubbed against the journal page.*

I decided to give her something. 

An obsidian totem I carved *Scribbling* The charm is one of two I made. They're both crafted using the remains of a volcano in Ungoro. It's a place swarming with fire spirits, and the remains they roam upon are rich in the fire spirits' blessing. 

She was thankful. That made me happy with the choice. 

Ogrun offered me to help her with a spiritual journey that she was planning on going on through mediation. I felt honored, but I had to decline. 

*His handwriting seems to lack the sharpness it had before from here on.*

I told them both if they needed me, just send word. They were thankful for that. 

I hope miss Enien's journey goes well. 


~Tokarn

2 comments:

  1. Enien's journey should go smoothly. I'll post up a summary of what happened on my wordpress for you to read once we get to the next stage in connecting to the elements. Right now, she's been able to contact Fire, however she cannot speak directly to the element. Shamans and druids reserve that ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post is up. http://wp.me/pY7a4-1x

    ReplyDelete