Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IC: Malakoda

*The first part of the entry is in letter format, written word for word off a letter Tokarn has on person.*

To: Tokarn Stormtide
From: Malakoda Two-Crows 









*Several tear drops stain the paper from here on. The writing is contorted a bit.* 

I don't know what to say. I can't feel myself to speak over the talisman.

I can't find it in myself to reply to the letter, or even get in contact with him.
Malakoda, I'm truly sorry. Why could we have not talked about this? I did not
mean to bother you so much. I'm sorry, Malakoda.

*A break*

I can't find the strength to head into The Bluff tonight. An attack is curtain to happen.
It hurts. I need rest. I need Malakoda. I-- *Illegible writing distorted by tear stains*,

What am I to do, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment