Thursday, November 18, 2010

IC: Loa...?

*The page is somewhat stained from the previous entry. The ink on this page is different. It's fashioned to a dark crimson hue, rather than the usual jet black. It isn't blood.*

I feel better.

Pain still pings in my chest. The feeling of guilt has lightened, however.
Malakoda still wants to consider me a friend. I am grateful.

--- *A thick dash*---

There was rumors of an attack on Razor hill. Many gathered, but no large opposing force 
showed up. Chieftain Hranu mentioned taking the fight to Darnasses. I could not travel 
so far, given the duties I already had.

I acted upon my curiosity for the Loa. It took me to meet Miss Erzulie. She is a kind-
hearted woman. I enjoy her company. Shavai was also there.

They spoke of the history of the Zandalar tribe along with stories of the Loa named
Anansi, and the one named Damballa. Both piqued my interest, as did the mention of
the Loa who goes by Lukou.

Lukou. I need to find out more about her. 
Ancestors grant me the privledge to gain wisdom in these troubling times.

~Tokarn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds troll-y. Nork might be interested, but he'd probably rather gouge his eyes out than sit around with trolls talking about trolls.

    For now anyway. :o

    ReplyDelete