Friday, November 12, 2010

OOC Log: Rp Outfit.

The "Normal" go-to set when RPing.
Like everyone else that RPs, or just has an interest in IC characters, I've given Tokarn an RP set.

I wanted to give him something to show he's experienced, but not a show-off. I'm not the most fond of "glowing" items other than weaponry. I suited him up with sleeveless Teir 10 and a spaulder drop from Outlands (which is a copy of a druid tier from the earlier days!).

The stave itself is also a drop from an Outland heroic dungeon. It took the better part of a month for me to get.


The overall outfit is a somewhat heavy attire, but looks like something that would be easy to maneuver in. Perfect fit for Tokarn.  It's in my favorite colors, too-- well, plus gold.

1 comment:

  1. <3 That set. It's almost as good as Nork's. Almost. :P

    Pretty badass for a shaman. I wish Garkor had a cool set. :<

    ReplyDelete